Helping You Achieve Your Goals
We are excited to announce the roll out of the Breakers College Recruiting Program for the upcoming 2021-2022 season. The recruiting program will be comprised of the following components and is available to every Breakers high school player and is included in your registration:
- Connect Lax Paid Subscription Account
- Individual research, preparation and outreach strategy meeting with Recruting staff to assist player with planning their recruting journey.
- Participation in team recruiting tournaments (with Breakers) and individual recruiting showcases (e.g. NXT Showcase, Diamond Series Showcases)
- Free Game film for one tournament
- Player endorsements to players top choice colleges.
- Academic Plan: SAT/PSAT Prep Classes offered by our partner, Eureki Learning
Breakers Recruiting Advisory Team
The Recruiting Advisory Board’s objective is to help guide the Breakers recruiting strategy/philosophy, evaluate players on-field and though highlight film and help provide guidance to Breakers Head Coaches and families on where they see the best “fit” for a prospective student-athletes based on lacrosse ability, academic profile, personal preference, and other important factors. The purpose of the advisory team is to provide constructive feedback to assist in the recruiting process and help players achieve positive outcomes with a personalized approach. In addition, the Advisory team will assist with college coach communications and player endorsements.
Breakers Manager, Former Division III Student-Athlete at Marymount University
Division III National Director and Director of New England South for 3d Lacrosse.
Breakers Recruiting Coordinator